06 July 2007

Disneyland

Greetings from the Northern Territory of Australia. This is my first ever post, so I'll keep it short & sweet. The Posie blog is an off shoot to my business websites, to show a little more personality & a whole lot of family. I'm a mummy first, business woman second. My name is Jennie, how do you do. I have a gorgeous husband of some 10 years & we have 4 beautiful children, often referred to as 'my monkeys'. Not sure why as monkeys terrify me & am I not scared of my children, I love them to pieces, I guess it's because they are adventurous, climbers & cheeky. We're currently living in Darwin, for our 6th non consectutive year, as we move where the Army tells us to go. All our children have been born in Tiwi, NT, which looks more exciting on their passports, than Sydney NSW on ours. This post coincides with us arriving home from our family holiday to Disneyland. So I get to kick off the blog with some super snaps of us all!! Enjoy!! J

5 comments:

meetmeatmikes said...

Oooh! Welcome to the world of blogging Ms Posie! So nice to see you! xx pip

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Thanks Ms Lark, no that is not me in the pink dress, just in case people do get confused, I am not getting around as Princess Aurora, Sleeping Beauty these days. I found her with Cinderella in the Disneyland Hotel lobby, posing for photos, so I ran back & dragged the children out of the pool, to get the photos. That is why the children look a bit damp with hair in need of a bit of blow drying. J

Jo said...

Hey! You've succumb! Can't wait to read more!

Kylie said...

Jennie - welcome to the blogging world. Looks like you had a great time at Disneyland. And oh my - have your four grown up in the last 6months.

dutchcomfort said...

Hi Jennie, now I’ve met your monkeys! I will read your other posts.